Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ap Biology Lab Eight Population Gentics

Returns


Sorry, sorry!

I know you expected something written a little 'before, maybe even two lines. A few sentences, a reflection, to give just an epilogue to the trip I told you (almost) word for word. The fact is that during these three weeks (which I seem to have lasted a year) I have not had a moment of breath. So many people to review, many tasks pending for too long, a lot of work.

Of course I realize that I'm running the risk of getting bogged down, and then to find myself short in the same situation that I felt in early 2008. I remember well. The impression of having a full life, but without knowing exactly what, the suffocating feeling of not having time, not having space, and at the same time to live in a vacuum, the anxiety of being around people and feel absolutely alone. To put an end to it in July there has been a cathartic: removal time of goodbyes, breakage, leakage. Leaving behind scorched earth. That, as we know, is rich in potassium. And so fertile. Unfortunately, it is particularly suitable for growing potatoes ...

But I know that now things are different. Or, am I'm different. To travel and for what he represented. For the people I met, and that gave me a piece of their way to be. For the endless thoughts that I took overseas as balls, and then carry them out in the wind Andean plateau, in the long days on the pedals. Some of these thoughts I have left. Others I have rewound and set in Italy.

Now everything is different. And now is the time to start rebuilding. I know what I do, and I was moving things before they throw me the pain in the wrist. Finally, physical souvenir of the Andes.

you soon!

ENRICO

0 comments:

Post a Comment