Sunday, December 5, 2010

Conventional Curtain Rod

Wonderland

Hello to all, now finally the time has been gracious, not it rained and it was not so cold. Then the football league in which he plays my Lollo then stood GORNATI FAVORABLE TO 100%, to visit the Christmas market in the country of wonders Feltria Macerata, this festival is so called perhaps because Macerata is Feltria the country where I was born and where I grew up? (Anthology) I am a wonder, then, ... ... joke of course! After visiting the exhibition, I took the opportunity to visit with a lunch break from mom and dad and here I thought a picture of the tent that I stitched "together" to my mom in the sense that she has performed the edges, the stalks and the contours of the street and I did the textures, the full point and Drawn. At first I did not just hang a big impression, but it was night so do not give a good idea, now considered a bit 'you! The picture quality is not great but they are taken with the cell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment