Monday, February 7, 2011

Foil Heart Cake Pan Dallas Texas

Marquez's will

If God were to forget for a moment that is a puppet of rags and

give me a slice of life, probably would not say everything I think,

but, ultimately would remain of all this I say. I would value

things, not for what they are worth but for what they mean.

sleep little, I would run most of the voice, I understand now that for every

minute we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light.

continue where others stop, I would raise when others are asleep.

listen when others talk, and how to enjoy a good ice cream

chocolate.
If God treats a piece of life, dress simply, I

throw in the sun, exposing not only my body but also

my soul. My God, if I had a heart, write my hate on

ice, and wait until the sun disappears.

Drawing with a dream of Van Gogh on the stars a poem by Benedetti, and

a Serrat song would be the serenade I'd offer to the moon.
Sprinkle with my tears the roses, to feel the pain of their

thorns, and red kiss of their petals ...
My God, if I had a slice of life .... I would not let go even a

moment without telling people that I love, I love her.
convince each woman or man who are my favorites and I would live in love

love.
Men show how they are wrong: stop falling in love when

age, not knowing that age when they stop falling in love.

To a child I would give wings, but let him learn to fly alone. In the old

teach them that death does not come with old age but with forgetting.

So many things I learned from you people ...

I learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain,

without knowing that true happiness is the way to climb the slope.
I learned that when a newborn baby holds, with its small

fist, for the first time, the finger of his father, it takes forever.

I learned that one man has the right to look to another to the

down, when he has to help rise.
There are many things I could learn from you, but in the end

serve to much, because when you look into this backpack,

unfortunately I'll be dying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment