Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good Flying Defense For Blue Deck Mtg

EMBROIDERY & DIET

Damn cold I can not breathe! Fortunately, the fever lasted only one day. 'S only advantage of this situation is that I do not like too much food and it is really positive because they are struggling with a ski suit that this year' s close was its overly ............ ........ or maybe I exaggerated that I was flooded? It is more likely to be the latter! I know that over the diet I should do a little 'motion but the needle attracts me much more than any sport (skiing aside, however, that I can practice only one week a year). How can you resist those curtains reticello not claim to have fallen (and I have every reason) Then there are new techniques to learn and ... you can not go to school without having done the embroidery tasks (as I became diligent, to think that my mother has always been desperate because I did not ever want to study! changes that you make in life!) These photos are for triptych with the technique of the old point that I have in my room and is one of my first jobs you like? When the curtains will have their satisfaction, that will be finished I'll show you I do not know how much time will pass. For the moment I am very committed to losing weight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment