Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Masterbate Viseos

CHICKENS THAT INVADE THE WEB ...

Hello, how are you
? Still raining here today ... rains, the weather is gray and I a hard time waking up in the morning!!
But to topics more cheerful!
I too have been infected by pollomania that is sweeping the web!
has provided a tutorial to make the chickens, and how I could make me run away? plus it is really clear and well done, to test beginners like me!
here are my critters
Ulysses & Penelope and Lancelot & GENEVA
but they are not beautiful?? are carried out very quickly and are very effective, I assure you!
American cotton fabrics I chose the pink and blue, just to give birth to two sets very close-knit!

as you can see, each of them carries a floret of the fabric of the companion ....
romantic, no?

I fell in love ... and maybe I will others for Easter!

are really nice!

a nice close-up ....

an intimate moment ...

but not too much!
Penelope & Ulysses has already been transferred from a friend of mine ...
and Lancelot & Geneva rose to greet Garcia ...

curiously watching them ....
are really beautiful! I'd do a whole chicken!
Until next time,
Owl

0 comments:

Post a Comment