Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trailer For Rigid Inflatable

A GIFT TILDOSO

Hello!
In this day when we celebrate all our country I could not take the opportunity to make everyone HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am dedicated to crafting ... I'll show you to design with some in the coming days, meanwhile ...
today I show you the second part of the gift for Elena: apart Dulcinea, I wanted to give something 'more, more for his new country kitchen ...
say that far we have in mind to give her a Tilda stitchery ... but those who I found online did not fit well with a stitched ... Then one day I took a pencil and paper and tried to draw one of my own free ...
So, I am certainly not a great designer, but ... I make squiggles worthy of note, but nothing more ...
So I made a great effort, but I have put together a design that I liked enough to try to stitch it.
I sought advice from the Cow, the Owl messy and I finally decided ...

could obviously get a lot better, but for be one of my drawings I assure you that has already come, right!!
What do you think? Elena says that she loved him ... I really hope ...
I've also said that if she does not like can throw it and keep the frame!

always shabby, in shades of orange and gold, with the same or more or less, the colors of the new kitchen of Elena ....

not miss the flower!

could fail to eun cat in this picture? Elena has no animals, but in my little head Tai is omnipresent, then ....

say that I approached, even remotely style Tilda? I do not have any pretension of course, but there is no version of Tilda in the kitchen, right?? Someone should tell Tone!!

unfortunately I have not found an italic font that I liked and that was easily Stitcher ... so I used my handwriting ... that really nice is not, I realize it !!!!!

That's it for today!
If any of you want this embroidery design you can ask by mail: ilgufoelamucca@gmail.com and I will send you back! provided that you deem sufficiently cute and Tildoso!
Good day to all!
Owl

0 comments:

Post a Comment