Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How To Write Bacheloret Cards

day -1, day 36

double-checking the running count of days I noticed a serious mistake: the last post I think it was written in 33 days, not 32, and now and then 'the day 36. I think. I had to make notches somewhere better to count the days ...

Here the situation 'serious: we have serious problems dealing with dates and times, and so far we managed to catch buses and planes relying exclusively on the position of the sun and every time with advances coming sensational! We have a valuable watch-altimeter sounded every morning at 9, but is promptly ignored ... but then wake up in panic for fear of losing connections, transportation, appointments ...

So the return to civilization 'has been quite traumatic. Prior to dinner, Italian pizzeria. "Two large pizzas and a cerveza." The waiter, rubbed his eyes: "But are you sure? Two pizzas are 16 servings." Us: "Yes, exactly. It's fast!". You know Bud Spencer and Terence Hill in one of their meals that are passed in the history of cinema? Here, we do not know who might be the one and whoever else, but the scene was like that. We brushed the two boards, along with 2 liters of beer and in the end we also asked for dessert. And I was still a little hungry ...

Then keep in mind that we both have a beard of more 'than a month. Me and 'the great sage type, the type of Damiano elf of the woods. And we wear the same clothes Since more 'than 15 days. I especially wearing the same shirt (that of gravity 'zero) for weeks to ride that is for sleeping. I have two sweaters and one pair of long pants that I never washed ... 's nice to see the many spots and try to associate each of them an event: a breakfast, an evening spent lubricating bike, a fall in the dust ...

And now it's all about to end. I felt a bit 'uneasy ... and so 'we had a washing machine, and now the clothes should be dry. I do not know how will react 'my body by wearing something that has my smell ... now I'm going to take a shower and then I dress. We will know how to 'say.

But no beard, that does not cut it!

Greetings to all,

ENRICO

0 comments:

Post a Comment