Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Women's Girdles 1910 Images

Argentina Argentina, Day 21 - PHOTOS

Isla del Pescado, Salar de Uyuni in. Is the most 'impressive that we have visited so far (I think I've talked about, right?)



nun who buys meat at a stall which displays a calendar model in costume, while the butcher with a saw rib to rib cuts. Note the flesh everywhere (even on the floor).

National Fiesta in Bolivia, Tupiza: when we celebrate? On June 2? It does not seem to have seen anything like it, too bad!

border between Bolivia and Argentina: Here goes everything (can not imagine the bags and bags of all shapes and sizes!), But everything 'under control. Result code intemrinabili. Patience.

Here's how to beat the cold in the tent puna : and 'good, right?


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can not load other photographs. Too bad, there were a couple nice. Will show you 'in person, ok?

dinner I go I have a boundless hunger, as the valleys of the Andes!

Hello,

ENRICO

0 comments:

Post a Comment